Typically I ignore chain emails, but two bloggers I follow, Impossible To Date and Not Guilty by Reason of Menopause, have nominated me for the Liebster Blog award! They both considered me to be a talented writer and found my blog entertaining. Thank you! Knowing that you are both enjoying my crazy love antics really touches me. It feels great knowing I can share and connect with all of you around the world that can relate to what I’m going through. I’d highly encourage everyone to follow their journey’s as well.
As part of this award, they have both asked me eleven questions to answer. I have combined several from each.
1. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging to find others that could relate to my love hurdles and experiences. I needed an outlet to express everything I was feeling and hopefully inspire others and challenge them with their own love lives.
2. If you could be a superhero who would you be and why? Cat woman. Powerful, sexy and I’d be able to hear all the conversations of my ‘fish’ going on miles away. ;)
3. Where would you rather be right this second? Back in the Caribbean without a doubt. Don’t get me wrong I love the Winter (Hot Chocolate, Toboganning) but I don’t miss the slushy roads and -15 degree Celsius weather.
4. Whom have you lost touch with, but still wonder about? A girl who used to be my best friend. We lost touch over a year ago and wonder if she’s still reading my blog and if she has ever thought about reaching out again.
5. If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be? Creative Director at a well established design studio. Slowly working my way towards that!
6. If you had the ability to fix or cure one thing in the world, what would it be? Cancer. I would find a cure for it in a heartbeat if I could.
7. What do you dream about most often? My future. I envision myself, hubby and two kids sitting around a table sharing stories about our day and just feeling content and happy.
8. Are you afraid of the dark? When I was younger. Now I need there to be complete darkness to get to sleep.
9. What inspires you? Blogging sites. Peers. Family. Graffiti on the streets of Toronto. Travelling. Lyrics to a song.
10. What is something that always brings a smile to your face? Being with my family and friends. There’s never a dull moment around them.
11. When did you immediately “click” with someone you just met? What was the long term result? The latest guy I’ve been blogging about. We really did click the first day we met each other. A few weeks later we are still talking but he’s become more distant and it’s hard to say where our relationship will go. Will keep everyone updated.
As part of this award I have been asked to nominate several bloggers to let them know how terrific I think they are. I find your stories relatable and give me new perspective on my life. Please note I follow many of you and if you don’t see your name listed below that doesn’t mean I don’t thoroughly enjoy reading your blog.
- Venus Rx | A journey in search of serious love
- Fear Not. Come What May.
- Red Lips And Academics (Probably over 200 followers but I still wanted to mention you!)
- Confessions Of An Online Dater
- Online Dating – Why I’ll Soon Be A Crazy Cat Lady
- Adventures In Dating
- Impossible To Date
- Not Guilty by Reason of Menopause
- Bookish Guy Seeks…
Next if I have listed your blog these are the following questions I’d love you to answer.
1. What’s your favourite part about blogging?
2. What’s your biggest fear?
3. How do you envision your life in 10 years from now?
4. What have you learnt most about finding love through your adventures to date?
5. What inspires you?
6. If a genie could grant you three wishes right now, what would they be?
7. Who is the most important person in your life?
8. If you could turn back time to a specific moment, what would it be?
9. What’s the most important thing you value in life?
10. One object or person you could never live without?
11. Do you believe in finding ‘the one’?
If you choose to continue this along, the rules are to thank the person who nominated you. Then answer the eleven questions that person has asked you. Nominate 11 new bloggers or less depending on what you’d like and ask them 11 questions in return. The Liebster Award should be sent to bloggers with less than 200 followers, that you really enjoy reading, and those that you’d love to gain more exposure in the blogging world.